TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021:- In the new official job notification, TNPFC(Tamilnadu Power Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited) has announced vacancies for Chief Risk Officer posts in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. TN Power Finance is finding CA candidates to fill the vacancy of the Chief Risk Officer post. Candidates who are interested and eligible are invited to apply for TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021.
The official notification of recruitment was released by TNPFC on 12, November 2021 and the last date to submit the application form is 30.11.2021(30, November 2021) before 5:00 PM. Candidates are strictly advised to apply for TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021 before the last date(30.11.2021). It is also advised to applicants to read the official notification completely before applying for this job. As per our research, a vacancy is open for only one candidate and that candidate should be eligible for this post.
You can download the official application form and recruitment notification from the links given in this article. If you are interested in a Tamil Nadu Government job then I think you should definitely apply for this job. If you want to apply for this job then you can do that by sending an eMail or registered post along with required documents to the given email address and physical address.
You can download the official notification and application form either from the official site or from this page. As per our research, the selection procedure can be based on either an Interview or a Test. It is mentioned that candidates have to work on a contract basis and the contract period is around 3 years.
It is recommended for everyone to check the eligibility criteria carefully as some people are not eligible but still apply for the job. This is just a time waste that is why I said, check eligibility criteria carefully. Keep reading this post to get complete detail about FAQs, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Links, Selection Process, Salary, Steps to Apply, No. of Vacancy, How to Apply, etc.
Overview of TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||TNPFC (Tamilnadu Power Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited)|
|Name of the Job||Chief Risk Officer Post|
|Where to work||Tamil Nadu|
|Category||TN Govt. Job or Tamil Nadu Govt. Job|
|Eligibility Criteria||Read about it in detail below|
|Mode of Application||Either Offline through Registered Post or Online through Email|
|Total No. of Vacancies||01|
|Starting date to apply-||24th, October 2021|
|Last date to apply-||22nd, November 2021|
The above table only shows the summarized version of this entire article. If you want to get more details then you should keep reading this post without scrolling. I recommend you to read this article completely as you will get information about everything. And also you download the official Application form and Notification at the end of this article
Eligibility criteria are one of the main factors to keep in mind as many people forgot to check them. One of my friends once applied for the job without checking the eligibility criteria even though he was not eligible. He realized it after his application letter got rejected. That is why If you want to save your time, then check eligibility criteria first
Educational Qualification for TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021
Applicants should have passed CA/ICWA with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Non-Banking Finance Company
Age Limit for TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021
It is also mentioned in the official notification that for suitable candidates, there is an age relaxation of up to 2 years may be permissible on a discretionary basis
How To Apply
TNPFC gives you 2 options to apply for this job-
- Apply for TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021 through Registered Post. You have to send the application to the below mentioned address via Registered Post
- Address– The Chief Financial Officer, 490 3/4 ,Tufidco-Powerfin Tower, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600035
- Apply for for TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021 via Email. You have to send the application to the below mentioned email address via Email
- Mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official site of TNPFC- https://www.tnpowerfinance.com/
- On navigation bar, find “Download Forms” and click on it
- Now, you can see a lot of options like Fixed Deposit, Loans, Tax Forms, Death Claims, KYC, and Recruitment
- Click on Recruitment option
- You can now see both Official Advertisement(Notification) and Application Form. Alternatively, you can directly download the official notification and application form from below given table
- Download both of the notification and read thoroughly
- After reading, fill the form and send it to given email address | Address along with required documents via Registered Post ot Email
Check the requirement carefully and do not attach unnecessary documents. Only attach the documents that are asked for
Important Dates and Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification/Advertisement PDF||Click Here|
|Official Application Form||Click Here|
|Starting date to Apply||12.11.2021|
|Last date to Apply||30.11.2021|
Who can Apply?
Check Eligible criteria. Candidates who are eligible can easily apply for this job and also keep ready the required documents
What will be the Salary?
It is not mentioned in the official notification. You will get to know to about salary after you apply